Mr. Smarty Plants - Clarification of question from Pitcairn PA

Tuesday - April 23, 2013

From: Pitcairn , PA
Topic: User Comments
Title: Clarification of question from Pitcairn PA

QUESTION:

What is the best site and book for wild stables in Pennsylvania?

ANSWER:

We are sorry, but we don't seem to be able to understand your question. The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, home of Mr. Smarty Plants, is committed to the growth, propagation and protection of plants native not only to North America but to the areas in which those plants grow natively; in your case, Allegheny County, in southwestern Pennsylvania. 

If you are looking for sites for stables for wild horses and a book on raising them, that would be a real estate matter. If you are looking for a plant called "stables." we are unfamiliar with that. Perhaps you could send us another note with some clarification on just what your question is, and we will attempt to help you.