Mr. Smarty Plants - Strawberry tree with yellowing leaves.

Sunday - June 07, 2009

From: Poulsbo, WA
Region: Northwest
Topic: User Comments
Title: Strawberry tree with yellowing leaves.
Answered by: Damon Waitt

QUESTION:

Just to add to your statistics, I live in Poulsbo, Washington, very near to Tacoma, Washington. My strawberry tree also has yellowing leaves with some black spots. I will take your advice with the iron and mulch. I really want to save this tree. Thank you.

ANSWER:

It is so nice to see one of our readers take advantage of a previously answered question. For those of you who would like to read the answer to the strawberry tree's yellowing leaves, please visit http://www.wildflower.org/expert/show.php?id=2583.