Mr. Smarty Plants - Need suggestions for plants to put between stones on a path in Austin, TX

Friday - April 12, 2013

Topic: Groundcovers, Herbs/Forbs
Title: Need suggestions for plants to put between stones on a path in Austin, TX

QUESTION:

I am looking for plants to put between stones on a path, which are low-an inch or two, green, low water and tolerate full sun in Austin, Texas

ANSWER:

This is a fairly common question that we get at the Wildflower Center, so I’m going to share the answers to four similar previously-asked questions.

Sugarland TX  

Houston TX

Wimberly TX 

Mansfield, TX 

They contain plant lists along with photos that should be of help.