Monday - February 21, 2011

Topic: Planting, Propagation
Title: Landscape services in Austin

I just bought a property in Austin with a terrific outdoor space. However, I came to find that the previous owner added jasmine and many other invasive species. I'd like to rid the entire space of these and replace it with native landscape. Since I'm new to the area, do you know of a reputable landscape services that could help me do this? Thanks.

While we do not recommend individual contractors, you can go to our National Suppliers Directory, type in your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box, and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and landscape professionals in your general area. Also, please read our article on Selecting a Suitable Supplier. It should always be the responsibility of the customer to make sure a garden service is reputable, delivers the promised goods on time, and does the necessary work in a professional manner.