Mr. Smarty Plants - How can I submit a picture with my question?

Tuesday - November 09, 2010

From: Fredericksburg, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: How can I submit a picture with my question?

QUESTION:

How can I submit a picture with my question?

ANSWER:

This is a two step process. To submit your question, go to the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page, and read the material about finding answers in the data base. Then go to the Ask Your Own Question box and follow the directions for asking questions. Finally, click the "submit question button".

Submit your picture in an e-mail addressed to id@smartyplants.org along with an explanation that the image is supporting a Smarty Plants question. Pay attention to the "Important Notes when submitting images for identification" listed on the Plant Identification page.