Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant called Jesus in a Manger from Florence AL

Thursday - June 10, 2010

From: Florence, AL
Topic: Non-Natives, Seed and Plant Sources
Title: Plant called Jesus in a Manger from Florence AL

QUESTION:

Where can I find a plant called "Jesus in a Manger"?

ANSWER:

We found a previous Mr. Smarty Plants answer that comes about as close as we can for an answer to your question. The plant mentioned in that answer is non-native to North America, so we don't know where you could get it. You might try going to our National Suppliers Directory, typing in your town and state in the Enter Search Location box, and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed suppliers and landscape consultants in your general area. Most of them are not exclusively native plants, and they all have contact information so you might be able to get in touch with some of them and see if they either have it or know where you can get it.

Pictures of Epiphyllum oxypetalum from Google