Saturday - June 11, 2005

From: Pilot Point, TX
Title: Smarty Plants on chile pequin

I cannot find plants or seeds for the chile pequin (birds eye chile) plant. Do you have any or know of any business or person from whom I may purchase them?

Searching in the National Suppliers Directory I was not able to find a nursery in your area (near Dallas) that had Chile pequins (Capsicum annum) in their stock. However, Sam Slaughter of Gabriel Valley Farms Nursery in Georgetown is an expert on peppers and their web site indicates that they have chile pequins available. You can contact them for the possibility of shipping you some plants. Another Texas nursery, Rancho Lomitas, in the Rio Grand Valley that I found in the National Suppliers Directory has chile pequins. You would need to contact them to see if they ship plants.