En Espa—ol

From: Kozya Stena, Bulgaria , Other
Region: Other
Title: Smarty Plants on Rohelís saxifrage

Hi, can you help? Do you know what is a plant named: Rohelís saxifrage? "Bulgaria - Cenral Balkan National Park - Kozya Stena (Chamois Wall) Reserve was established on December 22, 1987. With an area of 904.3 hectares, it lies within the Troyan Municipality, on the village of Chiflikís lands, lying on a steep, barely accessible mountain slope. Kozya Stena is a botanistís paradise, home to over 40 species of rare, protected plants: Blagaevís spurge, Rohelís saxifrage, moonwort, Stara Planina asperule, mountain avens, and edelweiss, the white star of the mountain."

We do not normally answer questions about wildflowers other than those found in North America. However, I was able to find some information for you so I am sending it along. Apparently, the information you read about "Rohel's" saxifrage was a typographical error. So far as I can tell there is no such plant. There is a plant, though, called Rochel's saxifrage (Saxifraga rocheliana) that is native to the area you described. I hope this helps to clear up the mystery for you.