Friday - March 06, 2009

From: San Antonio, TX
Topic: Invasive Plants
Title: Reply on Carolina Jasmine from San Antonio

Thank you for your prompt reply to my question from San Antonio about removal of Carolina Jasmine. Just one note. In the "rate this answer" section my cursor dropped. I meant to give you four stars. Could not correct on the answer. My apologies. We will be persistent with the fight! Thanks for the info and encouragement.

And thank you. We don't do this work (most of us are volunteers) for stars or applause. We do it because we truly love plants and gardening and because we come in contact, even if it's only online, with some of the nicest people in the world. Now, go get that jasmine!