Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Color of Englemann's daisy (Engelmannia peristenia)
April 11, 2010 - I'm in Austin and just bought some Engelmann's Daisies at the plant sale on Fri. The picture had them with white petals, and your plant database has them with yellow petals. I specifically wanted wh...

Color of crystal gems uses on bowling ball yard art
August 06, 2014 - I would like to know the color of crystal gems used on the bowling ball yard art

Where can one learn about gardening with native plants
August 20, 2007 - Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, Where can I go to learn more about gardening with native plants?

Sale of plants at the Wildflower Center
March 20, 2004 - Does the Wildflower Center sell plants?

Source for Crushed Limestone Used at the Wildflower Center
July 01, 2011 - Dear Mr. Smarty plants, Do you know where I can find the pulverized limestone that you have at the entrance around the front of the building? It's right around where you have Clematis texensi...