Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Color of Englemann's daisy (Engelmannia peristenia)
April 11, 2010 - I'm in Austin and just bought some Engelmann's Daisies at the plant sale on Fri. The picture had them with white petals, and your plant database has them with yellow petals. I specifically wanted wh...

Does the Wildflower Center sell Endangered Plant Species?
January 25, 2010 - Do you guy's sell endangered plants in Austin? Such as the Basin Bellflower, or the Texabama Croton?

Purchase of herbs from Wildflower Center
October 18, 2008 - Can I purchase herbs from the Wildflower Center?

Native plant landscaping
March 14, 2004 - How does native plant landscaping differ from xeriscaping?

Flowering native plants for Evanston IL
July 12, 2009 - What flowering, native plants would be suitable for a backyard garden in Evanston Illinois?