Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Flowers at the Wildflower Center
September 09, 2010 - What common wildflowers are in the Wildflower Center?

Color of crystal gems uses on bowling ball yard art
August 06, 2014 - I would like to know the color of crystal gems used on the bowling ball yard art

How to search the Wildflower Center website
March 28, 2007 - How the heck do I find a list of local native low-growing plants that are shade tolerant on this web site? The search functions don't seem to be specific enough. I searched specifying Texas, subshr...

Design and installation of trails at Wildflower Center
July 24, 2005 - I am a Park Commissioner in a city near Austin and am researching a firm to help design a trail system in our park. Would you please tell me who designed and installed the trails at the Wildflower Ce...

Native plant landscaping
March 14, 2004 - How does native plant landscaping differ from xeriscaping?