Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Possible identification of plant purchased at Wildflower Center
June 17, 2006 - Hi - I'm looking for the name of a plant I bought at the Wildflower Center. It's currently in a gallon container and about 8 inches high. The leaves are green (on the yellow end of the spectrum), ...

What is the acreage of your gardens?
May 20, 2009 - The wildflower gardens and display areas comprise about how much, either percentage or acreage, of the entire 279 acres at the Wildflower Center? Does that also include areas for growing flowers for ...

Why use native plants
March 14, 2004 - Why use native plants?

Medicinal plants at the Wildflower Center
April 19, 2006 - What kinds of medicinal plants do you have at the Wildflower Center?

The flower on the Plant Price page of Wildflower Center website
June 04, 2009 - What is the name of the flower that is on the Plant Price page of the Center's web site? I saw it for the first time this spring near Weatherford. It's red/orange & white and resembles a snapdrago...