Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Plant growing in mid-September at Wildflower Center
September 18, 2009 - Would you please identify the pink/mauve composite flower growing in the members garden. A large grouping is growing in the bed between the center bed and the pathway up to the demonstration gardens. ...

Where can one learn about gardening with native plants
August 20, 2007 - Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, Where can I go to learn more about gardening with native plants?

Update on Wildflower Center's Turffalo plot
February 11, 2010 - Hi, I was wondering if you can provide an update about the Turffalo grass installed at the Wildflower Center? The last update was June 26, 2009. We are investigating options for a lawn in South Aus...

Online list of plants in Wildflower Center gardens
May 15, 2007 - Hi I was able to see some of the wonderful gardens on tour today (gardens on tour)..they were out of the list with plants listed but told me I could find it online...I can not find it..could you ...

Wildflower blooming in Austin in mid-March from Laceys Spring AL
February 27, 2013 - Hi I will be at and around the center the weekend of March 9 & 10 to exhibit in the Art and Artisan's Festival and plan to stay a few extra days to "wildflower" either before or after. What is you...