Saturday - March 20, 2004

Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Native plants for my location
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

Which native plants would you recommend for my location?

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center maintains a database of native plant species that are perfect for your locale. Visit the Native Plants Database.

More Wildflower Center Questions

Stick with tried and true plants for a green roof in New York
May 12, 2013 - If I use Virginia creepers in a ground covered application for a green roof, how much soil should I provide depth wise?

Potting soil used in Wildflower Center nursery
October 23, 2008 - I recently purchased several beautiful little plants at your Fall plant sale and notice how very happy and healthy they all are! Please tell me if you mix your own potting soil and what your potting ...

Wheelchair access to the Wildflower Center from Converse TX
March 09, 2013 - Hi. I hope you can help. I've written two emails to the Contact Dept but to no avail in receiving a response. I wanted to know if wheelchairs can access the flower fields and the trails? I get the fe...

Online list of plants in Wildflower Center gardens
May 15, 2007 - Hi I was able to see some of the wonderful gardens on tour today (gardens on tour)..they were out of the list with plants listed but told me I could find it online...I can not find it..could you ...

Name five non-flowering species at the Wildflower Center.
April 30, 2010 - Can you tell me the names of five non-flowering plant species (true mosses, conifers, ferns) currently growing at your center?