Sunday - August 17, 2008

From: Cincinnati, OH
Title: Plant identification

We are trying to identify a plant we saw on a walk. It's about a foot high. About halfway up, the stem splits in two. From there up the two stems are covered with white kind of loosely trumpet shaped flowers -- they are all around the stem solidly from where they start to the top of the plant. It attracts numerous bees. Our neighbor said she started with about 4 of them 3 years ago, & now they fill a bed that's about 4x8 feet. She doesn't remember what it's called. If you send me an email address to use, I will send you a photo. Thanks so much!

Yes, please send us a photo and we'll do our best to identify your plant. Visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page to read the instructions (under "Plant Identification") for submitting photos.