En Espa—ol

Thursday - March 01, 2007

From: Troy, AL
Title: Optimum viewing time for Texas wildflowers, bluebonnets

QUESTION:

I will make a car trip from Alabama to Anson, Texas, in the next month or so. I would like to time my visit to see the Blue Bonnets and/or wildflowers blooming. Please advise me as to the best time to make my trip. Thank you!

ANSWER:

This may not surprise you, but you aren't the first one to ask us this question this spring. I refer you to a previously answered question for details.

If you have a chance to come to the Austin area during your trip to Texas, we hope you will visit us at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.