En Espa—ol

Sunday - March 14, 2004

Title: When is a good time to visit the Center
Answered by: Sage Kawecki

QUESTION:

When is a good time to visit the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to see the wildflowers?

ANSWER:

Thereís always something beautiful blooming from mid-February to December. Spring is our loveliest season, and also the most visited. Mid-April is usually the showiest time. For those visitors that donít mind our warm summer temperatures, there are many beautiful summer flowers and air-conditioned visitor gallery, cafť, and gift store to cool you off in between strolls. Fall flowers of purples and golds are intermingled with the wonderful textures of the many native grasses in bloom.