From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Planting bluebonnets on UT Campus in Austin
January 07, 2012 - Hello! I am with a student organization on the University of Texas campus. Walking around campus, I have noticed the lack of the state flower of Texas, the bluebonnet. Our organization is hoping ...

Preparation for wildflower meadow at elementary school
August 04, 2007 - I am a Scout working on starting a wildflower meadow at an Elementary school. How should I prepare the ground and what types of seeds do well in zipcode area 76092? I would also like so add some nat...

Seeding time for wildflower annuals and perennials in New York
October 27, 2006 - We have a large area of open land in front of our house and would like to dedicate part of it to wildflowers. I purchased some perenial seeds and would like to know if I can plant these this fall? T...

More on bluebonnets
January 09, 2007 - I have had an area in my yard where I have established bluebonnets. Since we had such a dismal showing in the spring of 2006 I was looking forward to a great show for 2007. Lo and behold I had about...

Bluebonnet peak for 2010
January 14, 2010 - What does 2010 look for bluebonnets in Texas. When will they peak?