Suppport the plant database you love!

Thursday - October 09, 2008

From: Columbus, OH
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

I have a random flower growing out of my rabbit's grave and I can not identify it. Nothing like it grows around us and I didn't plant anything there. The petals are white. There are five of them. Then a deep purple center with bright yellow stamen. The leaves looked like daisy leaves (dark green in color) but it looks more like a rock rose. Please tell me what it is if you can. I have a picture.

ANSWER:

Please send us your photo and we will do our best to identify it.  For instructions on submitting photos, please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page.