Thursday - July 07, 2016

From: Heath, TX
Title: When to Move Potted Plants Outside in Texas?
Answered by:

QUESTION:

When can I move my potted patio plants back outside? I live in Heath/ Rockwall, Texas. I have Horses tail, Croutens, and Money tree.

ANSWER:

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Mr. Smarty Plants has been overwhelmed with native plant questions. I don't recognize your plants as native Texas plants so we don't have specific palnt information on our website but I assume that you have tropical plants that can be moved outside when the temperatures on your patio have reached 60 F or higher. Gradually move your plants outside so they aren't sunburned by the transition from inside to outdoors. Best wishes with your patio garden.