Friday - September 18, 2015

Topic: User Comments, Compost and Mulch, Soils
Title: Oyster Shell source in Austin
Answered by: Larry Larson

Hi, I was not sure who to reach out to, but I work for Quality Seafood here in Austin, and we have several gardeners who take our old oyster shells and grind them up or put them in their gardens for a multitude of reasons. We have so many that we have kept frozen, and we are reaching capacity. Would your organization benefit from using these? We are giving them away free of charge, we just ask that someone come pick them up. Please feel free to call or email 512-452-3820

Thank You for the kind offer.  I'm not sure how to reply, other than publishing your comment.

Mrs Smarty Plants and I enjoy a meal there every now & then, this gives us an extra reaason to drop by!