Tuesday - March 31, 2015

Topic: Seed and Plant Sources, Rain Gardens
Title: Rain garden plants at the April Plant Sale

QUESTION:

In answering the question about "rain garden" plants on March 20, 2010, you offered a list of plants. Which of these will be offered at the spring sale coming up on April 10-12? Thanks.

ANSWER:

The Spring 2015 Plant Sale takes place on Saturday, April 11 from 9am to 5pm; on Sunday, April 12 from noon till 5pm and a special Member's Day Sale on April 10 from 9am till 5pm.  On that Plant Sale page you will find links to the plants available at the sale. You can compare that list to the list of plants suggested in the March 20, 2010 answer to the question about rain gardens.  The easiest way to compare them is by using their scientific names and scrolling down the list of available plants.  From a preliminary look, it appears that most of the plants in the March 20, 2010 question will be available at the sale.