Saturday - December 20, 2014

From: Austin , TX
Title: Landscape professional to maintain native plants

QUESTION:

Had native plants & buffalo grass professionaly planted earlier this year. Have had trouble finding maintenance services for our yard. Any suggestions on how to find a knowledgeable crew? Thanks for your help.

ANSWER:

We can provide you with information about Landscape Professionals specializing in native plants in the Austin area.  On the National Suppliers Directory page, first select List All Suppliers.  When the list of suppliers appears, then put "Austin Texas" in the "Enter Search Location (City, State, Zip)" slot and click "go".  This will give you a list of Nurseries, Seed Companies, Landscape Professionals and in Environmental Consultants in and near Austin. In the list of Landscape Professional, most of them have webpages that list their services and all of them have telephone numbers so that you can call them and ask them about their services or recommendations for maintenance crews.