Monday - May 19, 2014

Topic: User Comments
Title: Question about commercial product from Austin

QUESTION:

Do you carry AquaSmart Pro? There was an article in today\\\'s Statesman about some Sun City people using AquaSmart Pro to save water on their lawns. I am always skeptical about such panaceas. What do you know about the product? Does it contain any harmful chemicals that can get into our water supply?

ANSWER:

The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, home of Mr. Smarty Plants, is committed to the growth, propagation and protection of plants native to North America and to the area in which the plant is to be grown. Twice a year, we have sales of native plants on our property. There is a Wildflower Center Store where art objects, clothing and books relating to the Wildflower Center goals are sold. We do not "carry" any other products, recommend commercial products, nor do we know anything about "AquaSmart Pro." We suggest you go to the Internet for information.