Monday - February 12, 2007

From: Talala, OK
Title: Sowing an old highway right of way with native wildflowers

We have an old highway right-of-way which we would like to seed with wildflowers. Can you help us?

There are several titles in our How to Articles that should be helpful to you, e.g., "Wildflower Meadow Gardening", "Large Scale Wildflower Planting" and "Roadside Planting". If you do not own the right-of-way, you should contact the entity that does control (e.g., Oklahoma Department of Transportation or Rogers County Government) before you proceed.