Mr. Smarty Plants - Source for chile pequin plants in Austin

Tuesday - June 11, 2013

Topic: Seed and Plant Sources, Herbs/Forbs
Title: Source for chile pequin plants in Austin

QUESTION:

Where can I buy chile pequin plants in Austin? Thank you,

ANSWER:

Go to our Natioanal Suppliers Directory, put your town and state or just your zip code in the "Enter Search Location" box and click GO. You will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and consultants in your general area. All will have contact information so you can inquire as to availability. Be sure and follow this plant link, Capsicum annuum (Chile pequin), to our webpage on this plant and read the Growing Conditions. Also, note that under Propagation on that page, the only suggestions for propagation are seeds or cuttings.

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum