Thursday - August 09, 2012

From: Wickenburg, AZ
Title: Plant identification

I have a plant which has fern like leaves on the top and round broad leaves near the ground. What is it?

Sorry, but your brief description doesn't bring any native Arizona plant to mind.  A little more information would have been useful.  For instance, what is its size and is its origin (did you buy it or did it suddenly come up in a flower bed), is it woody or herbaceous, etc.  Your best bet for identifying it is to take a photo or two and then visit our Plant Identification page to find links to several plant identification forums that will accept photos of plants for identification.