Saturday - March 10, 2012

Title: Micro clover for groundcover

Hi there! I am interested in overseeding my lawn with a micro clover mix.. however, I cannot find any information on the web about how it might act here in Central Texas. Do you have any experience with micro clover in Texas? Ideas? Suggestions?

Our focus and expertise here at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildlflower Center are with plants native to North America.  Microclover is a variety of Trifolium repens (white clover) and is native to Europe, Africa and Asia.  We don't recommend planting non-native plants and we don't have any information on their care.