Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant identification

Friday - August 26, 2011

From: Jamestown, TN
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

I have found a small tree like plant that is small and the stem or trunk was thin and the leaves look like fern leaves. I also found a larger one it was thicker and closer to the ground the leaves were also darker.

ANSWER:

I'm sorry but you haven't really given us enough information for us to determine what your plant or plants might be.   Your best bet is to take photos of the plant and visit our Plant Identification page where you will find links to several plant identification forums that will accept photos for identification.  Please be sure to read the Important Notes about taking photos to submit for identification and be sure that your photos are in good focus.