Mr. Smarty Plants - Locating source for Crataegus Brazoria (Brazoria Hawthorn)

Monday - March 20, 2006

From: Gonzales, TX
Title: Locating source for Crataegus Brazoria (Brazoria Hawthorn)

QUESTION:

I want to purchase a Crataegus Brazoria Sarg. (Brazoria Hawthorn) but cannot find a source for one. Can you help?

ANSWER:

In our Native Suppliers Directory you can locate nurseries that specialize in native plants in your area. The contact pages give addresses and telephone numbers and some have web site and e-mail addresses as well. Plant Native also has lists of native plant nurseries by state.