Mr. Smarty Plants - How do I preserve bluebonnet seeds for planting in another area?

Thursday - May 20, 2010

From: Georgetown, TX
Title: How do I preserve bluebonnet seeds for planting in another area?

QUESTION:

How do I preserve Bluebonnet pods or seeds for replanting in another location?

ANSWER:

There are three things you need to know about to be a successful bluebonnet grower: harvesting, storage, and planting. These sources help make you an expert on all three. The rest is up to you.

http://www.wildflower.org/expert/show.php?id=5563

http://www.dot.state.tx.us/public_involvement/wildflowers/planting_bluebonnets.htm

http://www.wildflower.org/howto/show.php?id=1&frontpage=true