Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant identifcation

Monday - October 05, 2009

From: Ocala, FL
Title: Plant identifcation

QUESTION:

I have 3-4' high plants, spaced out thick red-greem stalks, w/slender long dark green leaves, several round "single" light lavender colored flowers 1&1/2" in circumference continuously bloom. Butterflies/Bumblebees love them. Growing throughout house borders everywhere. Can't find out what they are. Will provide picture if needed. Thank you.

ANSWER:

Please send us photos (high resolution and in good focus) and we will do our best to identify your plant.  Visit Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read instructions for submitting photos.