Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant identification

Monday - March 09, 2009

From: chicago, IL
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

green stemmed,whorled leaf,compound leaf, ovate shaped, hairy stemmed thing is fastly taking over my sandy rocked based soil cactus garden. what could it be? i bought my garden in florida

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants, but it is very difficult—if not impossible—to do so from a description alone.  If you will send us digital photos of the plant, we will do our very best to identify it for you.  Please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read instructions for submitting photos.