En EspaÑol

Tuesday - February 24, 2009

From: Cypress, TX
Title: I need an evergreen vine to hide an ugly fence.

I am looking to find a vine that will be on my south facing fence. I would like it to be evergreen as to hide my ugly fence.

Does it have to be a vine? Mr. Smarty Plants gets a lot of questions from folks wanting to hide an ugly fence or unpleasant neighbors. Some people use vines, but there are some wonderful plants that that can be grown as hedges that will accomplish this purpose. I'm going to refer you to two great previous answers recommending vines, and one that suggests plants for making hedges. All of these questions come from east Texas. Just click on the name of the town to see the answer.

New Caney