Sunday - November 30, 2008

From: Henderson, NV
Title: Plants For Sale
Answered by: Damon Waitt

QUESTION:

I have to move out of my home to take care of my mother. I have various plants in the small yard (6 mo old). If I dig them up and pot them, is there someone who will buy them? Thanks,Pat

ANSWER:

If your moving plans include a garage sale, why not add your potted plants to the inventory? If you do so, take care to pot them up a few weeks in advance so that they become established in the pots. There is likely to be some mortality after you pot them up and you wouldn't want to sell someone a plant that dies when they get it home. Also, take care not to sell any plant material that is considered to be noxious or invasive in your state.