Mr. Smarty Plants - Failure to thrive of non-native closet plant

Tuesday - August 26, 2008

From: Houston, TX
Title: Failure to thrive of non-native closet plant

QUESTION:

I have a closet plant that is not doing well no matter what I do or where I put it. What is the best way to care for one of these beautiful plants?

ANSWER:

Oddly enough, we had a very similar question just a few days ago. Rather than spend unnecessary time retyping it, we are going to refer you to our previous answer. You will find in it a link to an excellent site on Indoor Plants, which hopefully will give you some guidance in what to do for yours.