Tuesday - June 03, 2008

From: Danbury, CT
Title: Native wetland plants nursery

I need to replant a disturbed wetlands area in Brookfield, CT. I have a list of plants (Sparganium americanum, sagittaria latifolia, pontederia cordata, peltandra virginica ) etc. Where to I go to obtain these plants?

You can visit our National Suppliers Directory to search for nurseries in your area that specialize in native plants. If you enter 'Connecticut' under the "Enter Search Location" option, you will see a list of nurseries in Connecticut and an option to "Find More Nurseries" that will give you a larger list that includes neighboring states. On that list I found New England Wetland Plants, Inc. who show all the plants you listed in their catalog. There may be other nurseries in your area that specialize in wetland plants, but this looks like a good place to start.