Monday - January 02, 2012

Title: Landscapers in Austin area

QUESTION:

Can you recommend 2-3 Landscapers in the Austin area that I could get to landscape my yard? or where can I get this information?

ANSWER:

While the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center cannot endorse or recommend individual businesses, we do have a National Suppliers Directory. You can type your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed suppliers and landscape and environmental consultants in your general area. All have contact information and are knowledgeable about the use of plants native to the region involved.

The information in the Suppliers Directory is supplied by the providers of native plant services. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center makes no guarantees of any kind regarding content in the Suppliers Directory.