Saturday - September 25, 2010

From: Roswell, GA
Topic: Diseases and Disorders
Title: Brush cleaning fluid used under non- native Loropetalum in Roswell GA

My painter cleaned their brushes under one of my Black Diamond Lorpetulum and it is wilting "BAD." Is there anything I can do?

Don't ever use that painter again. As far as saving the bush, that dirt beneath it is saturated with whatever solvent or paint ingredient that painter dumped, and the plant is a goner. This is one case where it would not make any difference whether the plant was native or non-native, the liquids have been pulled up from the roots into the stems and leaves, and it is poisoned.