Monday - April 19, 2010

From: Margaretville, , NY
Title: Source for native plants in Margaretville NY

Mr. Smarty Plants: Thank you so much for your recommendations for the Margaretville, NY!!! I am thrilled with the colors of everything you recommended, especially the beautiful grasses and the shrubs with lovely colors. I am wondering though, where do you purchase these sorts of plants and grasses? Also I really appreciate your help and look forward to my new subscription to Wildflowers magazine! Thank you again!!!!

And thank you-this is the kind of response that keeps us going. Go to our National Suppliers Directory, type your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and landscape consultants in your general area. All have contact information, and if they don't have a specific plant may be able to either order it or refer you to another supplier.