Sunday - October 04, 2009

Topic: Deer Resistant
Title: Deer resistant wildflower seed mix

I'm looking for a wildflower seed mix that is deer resistant (they walk right through this area), drought tolerant, full sun, perennial or self-seeding annual, for Austin, Texas. Any recommendations on a ready-made mix or specific wildflowers that would go well together? Need info soon, as sowing time is upon us. Thx!

Please visit the web page of Native American Seed in Junction, Texas.  They are one of our Associate Suppliers and they have a Deer Resistant Mix for sale.  You can also find a list of "Deer Resistant" plants on our Recommended Species page under SPECIAL COLLECTIONS.