En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - Information about growing food in Arizona

Monday - May 25, 2009

From: Scottsdale, AZ
Topic: Edible Plants
Title: Information about growing food in Arizona

QUESTION:

Edible plants in Arizona: How can I get information on planting and growing food in Scottsdale Arizona?

ANSWER:

Visit the University of Arizona Cooperative Extensiion Service Home Horticulture page.  Under the "Home & Urban Horticulture" heading there you will find links to vegetable gardening, gardening in the desert and more.  Also, check the Maricopa County page of the Arizona Cooperative Extension Service for more information about gardening in your area.