Tuesday - October 16, 2007

From: San Antonio, TX
Title: Searching for an Escarpment Black Cherry (Prunus serotina) for sale

I am trying to find an Escarpment Black Cherry Tree for planting in my yard. Do you know of anyone that carries this particular type of tree?

You can search in our National Suppliers Directory for nurseries in your area that specialize in native plants.  In a quick search in ones near San Antonio that list a web address, I found that Natives of Texas in Kerrville lists Prunus serotina (escarpment black cherry) for sale.  There are other nursery listings that don't show web addresses, but do have telephone numbers listed that you could call to check on availability.