RESERVATIONS & TICKETS
Gardens open by reservation with limited capacity
The Wildflower Center is open with limited admissions in order to maintain safe and appropriate social distancing.
- Advance reservations are required.
- We are currently accepting credit cards only.
- Masks are required for ages 2 and up in all areas of the Center. Learn more.
- Reservation times open seven days in advance.
Members also get early access beginning at 8 a.m. every day for Member Mornings.
How Reservations Work
- Reservations open seven days in advance. Each day, a new date seven days ahead will become available for reservation.
- Reservations close one hour before each time frame begins.
- We ask that you arrive within the first 30 minutes of your reserved entry time.
- Reciprocal admissions are available. Requests must be made in advance by contacting us at 512.232.0101 or [email protected].
What to Expect
- Restrooms are open.
- The Gift Store is closed.
- Wildflower Café is open with limited seating and grab-and-go offerings.
- All other interior spaces are closed.
- Most outdoor areas and features are open with the exception of areas occasionally closed for routine maintenance.
Safety: Keeping You and Our Staff Healthy
UT Austin Faculty, Staff and Students
Current UT Austin faculty, staff and students with valid ID receive free admission. Any accompanying guests will need to purchase a ticket for entry. If you are ordering online, please reserve a spot using the non-member ticket button. Be ready to show a valid UT ID to our admissions staff.
The Fine Print
The health and safety of our members, volunteers and staff are our first priorities. Mandates and recommendations from government officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention may change our ability to follow this limited opening plan. If we find that guests are not following appropriate social distancing or other guidelines, we may be forced to completely close again. Please check our website for any changes or updates.
If you have any questions or need help with your reservation, please contact our Guest Experience team at 512.232.0101 or [email protected].