Every business is unique, but there is one thing they all have in common: the desire to make a lasting impression. With our beautiful and versatile venue, we can assist you with a variety of spaces for meetings, trainings, retreats and dinners.
Our elegant auditorium is perfect for group presentations, small concerts and weddings. It is equipped with tiered, padded seating for 232, all with flip-top desks. Entrances located in all corners allow easy access to gardens, classrooms and courtyard. The ample foyer creates a perfect setting for registration and breaks.
Square Footage: 2605
Capacity: 232 theater
Classrooms A & B
Conveniently located near the auditorium, the classrooms are perfect for smaller meetings, luncheons and breakout sessions. Each classroom has a built-in projection screen (projector not included). Outside the classrooms, a spacious lounge and windowed hallway create a perfect setting for breaks, offering a private setting with maximum comfort. Classroom tables and chairs are included in the rental of the classrooms.
Rate: $200/day each ($400 for both)
Square Footage (per classroom): 750
Capacity (per classroom, by seating style): 40 theater, 30 banquet, 14 conference, 24 classroom
The library is perfect for executive and staff retreats, board meetings, small meetings, luncheons and intimate dinner — all with a delightful panoramic view of the Savanna Meadow. Executive conference table and chairs are included in the rental of the library. A built-in projection screen is available for use.
Square Footage: 1000
Capacity: 24 conference
Located above the Library, our Conference Room is ideal for breakout sessions and small meetings. In addition to the large conference table and comfy chairs, this room includes conference call capabilities, a built-in projection screen, and a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the Tower and Visitors Gallery.
Square Footage: 400
Non-profit and government agencies are eligible for a 20 percent discount.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests should be at least 48 hours in advance. Any reservation will be considered tentative until the client receives an executed copy of the contract and the full rental fee is received.
- The Client/Licensee will be responsible for all actions and activities of their guests. The licensee is responsible for any and all damages. The Center reserves the right to inspect and monitor all activities. The Center will not assume responsibility for damage to or loss of licensee items.
- The Center reserves the right to make non-competing areas of the Center available for other events.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) or tobacco use is permitted on the grounds at any time.
- No pets allowed on premises (with the exception of service animals and ceremony-only wedding appearances)
- Wireless access will be provided.
- All items that are brought into the Center for special events must be removed that same day. Anything left in a space following a use period will be thrown away by the custodial staff.
- Arrangements for food and beverages can be made through our exclusive daytime caterer, Circle C Catering (512.301.7235 or email@example.com). The use of outside caterers is not permitted during regular operating hours.
- Visitors are expected to respect all nature at the Center. This includes never picking flowers, walking through garden beds or harming wildlife. The Center reserves the right to remove any guests in violation of any of these policies from the grounds.