Monday - May 25, 2009

From: Sydney, Australia
Region: Other
Topic: General Botany
Title: Do plants grow better under artificial or natural light?

Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, So do plants grow better under artificial lights, or sunlight???? and if so what happens when they are growing? Which seedling sprouts first??? What happens as they grow? I ask a lot of questions don't i? Sorry if i am disturbing you, or anything or i've asked questions that you don't understand properly and can't answer them. From Curious about the Plants

Mr. Smarty Plants answered a similar question a couple of months ago and suggests you will find answers to many of your questions when you read it.