Sunday - November 30, 2008

From: New York, NY
Topic: Non-Natives, Container Gardens, Trees
Title: Care for indoor Lemon Cypress

How do I care for an indoor Lemon Cypress tree?

Mr. Smarty Plants answered this same question a few months ago, and would like to quote that answer, with several Internet links that should answer your question.

"The Lemon Cypress is a cultivar called Goldcrest, or Golden Crest, of Cupressus macrocarpa (Monterey cypress). You can read more about the tree from Plants for a Future, and from the Florida Cooperative Extension Service. Here are some intructions for outdoor care from ShootGardening and you can find care instructions for indoor Cupressus macrocarpa at and from the TopiaryShop."