From: Lewisville, TX
Topic: Cacti and Succulents
Title: Century Plant woes

QUESTION:

My century plant was fine two weeks ago. Tonight I seen this. Not sure what is happening. It 9 years old. IMG_4716.JPG

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants is no longer able to receive images with questions. That is unfortunate, because a picture really is worth a thousand words.

One suggestion is to contact the folks  at the Denton  County offices of Texas A&M AgriLife extension  to see if you can have someone take a look at your plant.

Another is to send your photo to Dave’s Garden   to see if  a member of one of their forums  might have a suggestion.