Tuesday - July 14, 2015

From: Jackson, WY
Topic: Pests
Title: Identity of tiny green spiders found in Sego lilies

Hi - I'm wondering if you can identify for me the name of the tiny green spiders that can be found inside Sego Lilies (Calochortus nuttallii). I have a photo if that would be helpful. Thanks!! Carrie Naughton

Mr. Smarty Plants is pretty good at identifying plants, but spiders are outside our area of expertise.  I suggest you try several of the Insect/Spider guides such as:

• has a Forum that you can join and appears to have the means to attach photographs of spiders to be identified,

There are more websites that might be useful and you can find them by searching with the following terms:  "spider identification guide"