Friday - July 10, 2015

From: Lago Vista, TX
Title: Where to find nursery type containers in Austin TX

QUESTION:

Where in Austin TX can I purchase nursery type containers to transplant my seedling

ANSWER:

You should try any of the larger nurseries in Austin.  You can google those, but here are a few suggestions:

Shoal Creek Nursery, Barton Springs Nursery, Red Barn Garden Center, and The Natural Gardener.

Find their phone numbers and give them a call to see if they have what you want before you visit their stores.

Check places that have garden centers like Home Depot and Lowe's.  This Mr. Smarty Plants happened to be in the Lowe's on Shoal Creek today and saw packages of various sizes of small and larger potting containers.

If you don't find what you want in a store in Austin, you can always order such containers online from companies such as Growers Supply, BFG Supply or you can google others using "garden nursery supplies" as your search terms.