Wednesday - November 05, 2014

From: Georgetown, MA
Topic: User Comments
Title: Kudos for Barbara Medford's answer

QUESTION:

Dear Mr. Smarty Plants (say, should it not be Ms!), No question, just a correction. Please correct my rating from 3 to 5 stars for Barbara Medford's response regarding impatiens, dated Dec. 8, 2007. It was a very learned and complete answer, with proper advocating of native plants (most people do not realize jewelweed is an impatiens, native albeit a bit invasive in New England, and good nectar source for hummers). Overall, a great job, Ms. Medford.

ANSWER:

We could not agree more about Barbara Medford's answers in general or her answer to the referenceced question in particular!  Thanks for your comments.