Most recently answered

Native wildflowers for an Asheville, NC garden.
March 30, 2015
I live in Asheville. I just bought a small home for the first time with a .22 acre yard. It's extremely sunny on the east side and gets good sun most of the day. Like most WNC area yards it's on a s...

Screen Tree for Lockhart, TX.
March 30, 2015
What is a good screening tree for a ranch in the Lockhart area that won't get much water.

Advantages of using native plants
March 28, 2015
Hello. My question is not about a specific plant but a more general question about natives. I am writing a research paper and am interested in finding seminal research that explains why we should us...

Substitute for Habiturf in Fullerton, CA
March 27, 2015
Will habiturf grow/thrive in 92835 zip code? I think Im on 10a or 10b hardiness. I have clay soil. Thanks

View more questions and answers from Mr. Smarty Plants
Smarty Plants's Facebook profile Support the Wildflower Center by Becoming a Member today.

Native Plant Maintenance

Native Plant Properties

Native Plants