Most recently answered

Ivy a suitable ground cover in Live Oaks from Gulfport MS
April 17, 2014
Will Ivy be a safe and suitable ground cover for old growth Live Oak trees in coastal Mississippi?

Vine to cover fence from Haverhill MA
April 17, 2014
Hello, I'm looking for a fast growing vine to cover a chain link fence. The area is sunny half of the day. I have 2 small children so I don't want something that attracts bees or could be dangerous ...

Mail order source for Guaiacum angustifolium from Ft. Worth TX
April 16, 2014
Do you have a mail order source for the seeds of Guaiacum angustifolium? I have looked extensively and cannot find one. Thank you!

Why do conifers kill Texas hummingbird sage from Gray GA
April 15, 2014
Why do conifers kill Texas hummingbird sage?

View more questions and answers from Mr. Smarty Plants
Smarty Plants's Facebook profile Support the Wildflower Center by Becoming a Member today.

Native Plant Maintenance

Native Plant Properties

Native Plants