Dec 2 – 4, 2016
Friday & Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, noon – 5 p.m.
20% discount on all regular Store merchandise
Members receive their standard 10% discount in addition to all special discounts!
Sunday, December 4
- Apparel Power Hour – Flat 25% off all apparel and accessories, noon – 1 p.m.
- Mando Rayo and Jarod Neece sign “The Tacos of Texas,” 1 – 3 p.m.
- Barbara Atwell presents eco-printed silk scarves and felted objects. 1 – 4 p.m.
- Sample cranberry salsa, holiday fried pecans and floral elixirs
Shop the following vendors Saturday and Sunday:
- Sarah St. Laurent, encaustic paintings
- Connie Colten Jewelry
- Octarine Aromatics, soaps
- Mary Welborn, 2017 Wildflower Days™ artist
- Elizabeth Grant of Card Happening, hand-painted greeting cards
- Larry Miller of Stoneface Clocks
- Tara Chapman of Two Hives Honey
- Jon Welborn Studios, wood-turned art
- Victoria Designs, kitchen linens
- Mae Mae Stiles of m squared jewelry
See Friday’s schedule here.
See Saturday’s schedule here.