We’re staying open late every Tuesday from March 19 through May 28 to make the most of wildflower season! Grab a date, your mates, or come for some solo solace while spring does its thing. On certain special Tuesdays (dates below), we’re adding a “twist.” Enjoy hours of flowers paired with music, activities, signature cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka, tours and more.
Dates & Highlights
May 21: BYOT-Shirt
- Linger by the cool, blue Courtyard spring and catch a set or two by Austin singer-songwriter Ryan DeSiato
- Bring your own tee! Efren Rebugio of Mindzai Creative will be screen printing a custom Tuesday Twilight design
- Tour the gardens (6:30 & 7:30 p.m.) to learn about Texas’ iconic wildflowers and see what’s blooming — photo ops abound!
- Salt Lick BBQ will be on site with sandwiches for purchase to pair with Tito’s Texas Tea (cash bar).
- Grab a bag and get on board with cornhole games in the gardens.
May 28: Final Days of mmmMay
- Enjoy an acoustic Americana set from singer/songwriter Mike Hidalgo.
- Tour the gardens (6:30 & 7:30 p.m.) to learn about Texas’ iconic wildflowers and see what’s blooming — there’s always something new!
- Grab a bite from mmmpanadas food truck to pair with a Tito’s mmmmary cocktail (cash bar).
- First 100 adults (age 21+) will take home their own Bloody Revolution mixer and Tito’s mini
Thanks to our sponsor: